I’d like to thank the following for making the photos and works of art available.
WikiMedia Commons (in public domain)
- Used on the front page and in the Poem “Staircase of Science”, “Wendeltreppe” by Daniel Hartmann (Deutsche Fotothek)
- Used in “Immortality”, photo of Japan quake aftermath
- Used in “Reluctant Guest”, Wilhelm Maria Hubertus Leibl’s 1869 painting
- Used in “Alchemist Eulogy”, alchemist drawing used in 1841/1852 editions of “Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds” by Charles Mackay, LL. D. Copyright expired.
- Used in “Intuitive Logic”, logic circuitry drawing by Nikolay
- Used in “Intuitive Logic”, Gustave Dore’s etching of Creation of Light. Copyright expired
- Used in “Sneaking a Cig”, cigarette, Bruce aka SuperFantastic
- Used in “Gabby”, heading of Bret Baier’s report of April 5, 2011
- Used on front page, St. Ambrose School photo
- Used on front page, pen, journal, desk surface